Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Information

Skateboarding Information

This section will contain many articles/features on the following topics (I will include more
as I develop this Blogspot):

  • Skateboarding in general
  • Skateboards (Parts, tools etc.) (Complete :D)
  • Skaters
  • Tricks (Complete :D)
  • Other/Miscellaneous Info
So stay in tune and keep a look out as this Info will be developed
and published soon. This section will be one of the first priorities
in my Development List for this Blogspot. However they will
take time to complete as I have other important tasks to
complete. Do not let this put you off my Blogspot because
I will be updating daily. If you want to help out, you can send
me a email, or leave a comment with some advice and tips!

Take Care
Elvis LetsSkateboard Blogspot Creator

No comments: